If Obama does get elected, or successfully steals the election, here are my predictions:
1. His cabinet/appointments will not be racially balanced. They will heavily favor minorities.
2. His friends, and people he knew when he was just 8 years old, will get into key positions.
3. Fairness Doctrine? It’ll be law.
4. Reparations? You betcha!
5. Those people he’s thrown under the bus? He’ll save them! (Remember, key positions!)
6. Our military? Reduced. Decimated.
7. Our country? Attacked. Not necessarily during his tenure, but early afterwards. Gotta give time for our military and intelligence agencies to be useless.
8. You’ll see that he really is a Marxist.
9. Rich people or the “money/jobs” will leave the country.
10. Blacks will abuse their new ‘power’. Not all, just the racist ones. The ones that want Whitey to pay and pay big time.
And for the Bonus round: He’ll swear on the Koran instead of a Christian Bible.
Hopefully, I’m wrong. But I’m betting that I’m right on at least 50% of them!
The line to call me a ‘racist’ for predicting the obvious begins here….