Since race seems a big topic lately…
- It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned:
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied; they were relieved – such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time.
“This young man is the hope of the entire world that America will change and be made better,” Minister Farrakhan
Question is, ‘better’ for who? When a racist and a racist group support him, then you just have to question these things.
Watch this video to the end:
How does he keep his tax-exempt status? I’ve never heard a Man of God say the word ‘tits’ in front of the congregation like that too. And people wonder why we don’t look at Black Church’s with lots of respect?
New Black Panther Party 10 Point Program
1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny
of our community and THE BLACK NATION.
2. We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we
have begged the white man to do for us. POWER IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! WEALTH IN
THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE! ARMS IN THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE!
3. We want tax exemption and an end to robbery of THE BLACK by the CAPITALIST. We want an
end to the capitalistic domination of Africa in all of its forms: imperialism, criminal settler colonialism,
neo-colonialism, racism, sexism, zionism, apartheid and artificial borders.
4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free health-care (preventive and maintenance).
We want an end to the trafficking of drugs and to the biological and chemical warfare
targeted at our people.
5. We want education for our people that exposes the true nature of this devilish and decadent
American society. We want education that teaches us our true history/herstory and our role in
the present day society.
6. We want all Black Men and Black Women to be exempt from military service.
7. We want an immediate end to POLICE HARRASSMENT, BRUTALITY AND MURDER of Black People.
We want an end to Black-on-Black violence, “snitching”, cooperation and collaboration with
8. We want freedom for all Black Men and Black Women held in international, military, federal,
state, county, city jails and prisons.
9. We want all Black People when brought to trial to be tried in a court by a jury of their peer group
or people from their Black Communities, as defined by white law of the Constitution of United
10. WE DEMAND AN END TO THE RACIST DEATH PENALTY AS IT IS APPLIED TO BLACK AND OPPRESSED
PEOPLE IN AMERICA. WE DEMAND FREEDOM FOR ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS OF
THE BLACK RED AND BROWN NATION!
History has proven that the white man is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No one
has been able to get along with the white man. All the people of color have been subjected to the
white man’s wrath. We believe that his very nature will not allow for true sharing, fairness, equity
and justice. Therefore, to the Red Man and Woman, to the Yellow and to the Brown, we say to you
“THE SAME RABID DOG THAT BIT YOU, BIT US TOO!” ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
And if white people talked like this… yeah, you know the rest. Ain’t it funny how white people get fired for expressing their views but blacks can say anything without retribution?
Don’t hand me any BS about ‘not knowing what it’s like to be a black person’ crap. Two can play that game. Blacks don’t know what it’s like to have an entire race blame them and hold them responsible for something that happened over a hundred years ago by people you weren’t even related to.
In case you missed it, we have freedom in this country. If you want to get somewhere in life, then work for it! It worked for Obama and Oprah, and it can work for you too!
My personal feeling is that many issues attributed to ‘race’ are really economic issues but I’ll leave that for another post. But at least you now have something interesting to ponder.